Residents in Confusion as Twin Siblings Were Burnt to Death in Tragic Petrol Fire (Photo)

Most SEE HERE==> AD: See How I Satisfied My Woman For Over 30 mins in Bed - Click Here

Tragedy struck in Gaun community, in the Magboro area of Ogun State, after two children, Taiye and Kehinde Oluwasegun, were burnt to death in an inferno that gutted their parents’ bungalow on Tuesday.

Scene of the incident (Photo: Samson Folarin)
Two children identified as Taiye and Kehinde Oluwasegun, were on Tuesday, burnt to death in a fire incident that gutted their parents’ three-bedroomed bungalow at Gaun community in the Magboro area of Ogun State around 8:00pm while the family was preparing to have dinner.
According to a report by Punch Metro, the first born of the family, Iyanu, had tripped over a jerrycan of fuel which also spilled some of its content in the parlour, and while the mother mopped the spillage, the fuel was said to have flowed to a lantern in the house, which triggered an explosion.
It was gathered that the local residents who were alerted by calls for help, reportedly rescued Iyanu; the second child, Korede; and their parents, but unfortunately, the twin children, aged three, were burnt to death.
Speaking to a correspondent, 6-year-old Korede, who sustained burns in the leg, told disclosed that his father,  Aina, was about taking their generator outside when his sister fell.
He said, “My daddy has two generators. We use the big one to pump water, while the small one is for the house.
“My daddy had put the small one in the room to pour petrol into it before taking it to the cage that was outside. My mummy was preparing food in the kitchen that time.
“My sister, who didn’t know there was a jerrycan on the floor, tripped over it. My mum then took the mop to clean spilled petrol. She was doing that when the fire started. There were six of us in the house: my dad and mum, my sister, the twins and me.”
Also speaking, a motorcyclist in the area, who did not identify himself, said the survivors were helped by residents.
He said, “It was a difficult task getting the survivors to the hospital. We had to carry them on our backs with their burns.
“The woman kept asking for her twins, while the husband kept lamenting that he lost everything to the fire.”
A visit by a correspondent to Perfect Joy Hospital where three members of the family were taken to for treatment, revealed that Aina, a carpenter, suffered severe burns in his legs, hands, face and chest, while his wife, Abosede, a teacher, suffered burns in both

READ ALSO:  Presidency redeploys Director who plagiarized Obama's speech for President Buhari

Always Drop Your Comments Or View About what You Just Read

Thank You For Visting !!!!

Have Something Interesting/Informative you want us to Post on Send to

Most SEE HERE==> AD: See How I Satisfied My Woman For Over 30 mins in Bed - Click Here

"The More Informed You Are The Less Arrogant and Aggressive you are"

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Powered by