A Nigerian currently living abroad has recounted the terrible scare she suffered after serving a white flatmate of hers a plate of pepper soup which went awry with his body system.
A student of International Politics named Nimah, yesterday evening at around 6pm, took to micro-blogging site, Twitter to explain how she was almost detained by the police for engaging in a purposeful act of food poisoning.
The young lady offered the white boy a portion of her peppersoup on his demand against warnings about the level of pepper and spices contained in the African meal.
The boy took some of the food and started hurting to the extent of passing out.
He was later rushed to the hospital for medical attention and the police was notified as the hospital authorities suspected her actions were on purpose to harm the innocent boy.
The boy later recovered from the effect of the pepper after prompt medical attention and police investigation of the incident. Some friends of Nimah also discussed similar experiences with Europeans and Americans who desperately long for Nigerian meals that hardly go down well with their body systems.
Follow the story below as shared on Nimah’s Twitter page: