“FREDRICK, CAN YOU FUCK ME?” ($uper Er0tica)

Most SEE HERE==> AD: See How I Satisfied My Woman For Over 30 mins in Bed - Click Here

Fredrick and I has always been this sex craved couples. We could fuck till night fall and then fuck till dawn with just 20 minutes Intervals. I liked the body pain afterwards, it made me feel special, and the traces left on my body like he was trying to mark his territory. We have been married for 2 years now and were both  blessed with a son , “my little guardian angel” I nick named him, he was such a beauty.
Deji was just 5 months old when I started noticing the constant  drench in between my legs, the doctor was right about being sex craved after delivering. Fredrick and I enjoyed a very spontaneous sex life before I became pregnant. We could fuck virtually anywhere, in the kitchen, on top of the dinner table, in the bathroom and even in the garage, we were animals. Now I spend 60 percent of my day thinking about Fredrick dick and the other 40 percent was about breast feeding Deji which of course left wet patches on my underwear.

READ ALSO:  $uper Er0tica: The First Time [Part 1]

Birthing Deji was a gift but I had to lose a lot too, Fredrick doesn’t put me to sleep with his Dick anymore  ,I had  to sleep countless nights without having that dick buried in me , I tried giving him signals but he was indifferent, I did exercises to keep in shape so I could parade myself half naked but still no response, he was completely numb.

READ ALSO:  Must Read: Therapy for Mrs. Alison III
Previous Page1 of 25Next Page

Always Drop Your Comments Or View About what You Just Read

Thank You For Visting !!!!

Have Something Interesting/Informative you want us to Post on Trendope.com? Send to


Most SEE HERE==> AD: See How I Satisfied My Woman For Over 30 mins in Bed - Click Here

"The More Informed You Are The Less Arrogant and Aggressive you are"

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com